These Terms and Conditions define the rules of sale within the Online Store operating at www. elitepuppy. pl,
which is run by Wiktorija Muzyczuk-Pipka Fortuna Group, ul. Zorzy 24, NIP 5361785433, REGON 140630959
e-mail address: elitepuppy. shop@gmail. com, tel. +48 731198860.
By using the Elite Puppy online store and accepting the terms and conditions,
The Buyer confirms that he has read the content of these Regulations and accepts all its provisions and undertakes
to abide by them. The Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the sales agreement concluded with the Buyer. A condition of conclusion of the agreement
sale is acceptance of the Regulations by the Buyer.
Terms and Conditions – these “Terms and Conditions of the Online Store”.
Shop – online store, available at elitepuppyclub.com
Seller - Wiktorija Muzyczuk-Pipka Fortuna Group, ul. Zorzy 24, NIP 5361785433, e-mail: email@example.com,
tel. +48 731198860
Buyer (also called Customer, Recipient) – a natural person who has full legal capacity, a legal person or
an organizational unit without legal personality, but with legal capacity, using the online store
Consumer – Buyer who is a natural person, placing an order in the online store, for purposes not directly related
with his business or professional activity
Entrepreneur Consumer – Buyer, being a natural person running a business, placing an order in the store
elitepuppyclub.com directly related to its business activity, but not of a professional nature for it, i. e.
that it is not submitted within the scope of the Buyer’s business activity (PKD),
indicated in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity.
Goods or Goods (Products) – means goods offered by elitepuppyclub.com for retail sale which are
in the current offer and available in the Store.
Order – a declaration of the Customer’s will made using the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding the agreement.
Electronic service – service provided electronically by www. elitepuppy. pl
Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person and an organisational unit not being a legal person, granted by a separate act
legal capacity, carrying out economic activities in its own name.
Gift voucher, an instrument which requires its acceptance as consideration or part of the consideration for a supply
goods, for which the goods to be delivered.
Order Form – an interactive form available in the Store allowing to place an Order, in particular by adding
Products to the Cart and specifying certain conditions of the Sales Agreement, in particular the method of delivery and payment.
Cart – an element of the Store in which the Products selected by the Customer are visible and in which the Customer has the opportunity to determine and modify
Order data, in particular the quantity of purchased Products.
Sales Agreement – a product sales agreement concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Store.
Working Days – all days from Monday to Friday inclusive, except public holidays in Poland.
§2. General provisions
These Regulations specify:
technical conditions necessary to use the online store;
rules for using the Store;
conditions for placing orders for goods/goods, services offered by www. elitepuppy. pl and available in the Store;
conditions of delivery of ordered goods/goods to the Buyer;
conditions of termination of contracts – the Buyer’s rights to resign from the order and withdraw from the agreement;
complaint procedure – the rules for filing and processing complaints.
1. To view the website of the Store, it is necessary to have a terminal device with access to the Internet and
the current version of the web browser. To use certain functionalities of the online store,
including placing orders for products, it is necessary to have an active e-mail account (e-mail).
2. If the technical requirements of your browser are not met, the Store will inform your
a message after entering the Store’s website, at the same time informing about the need to install an appropriate
browser or update it.
3. The website www. elitepuppy. pl offers only products belonging to Wiktorija Muzyczuk-Pipka Fortuna Group,
based in Olszewnica Stara.
4. As part of the use of the Store, it is forbidden to provide Buyers with illegal content, infringing the law or good
customs. The customer is also obliged to refrain from any activity that could adversely affect the
proper functioning of the Store, including in particular from any interference with the content of the online store or its
technical elements. It is also prohibited to use the Store for purposes contrary to its intended purpose.
5. Browsing the goods offered in the Store does not require registration.
6. Placing orders by the Customer for goods in the current offer of the Store is possible after providing the necessary
personal and address data enabling the execution of the order without registration, i. e. without creating a Customer Account.
7. Information placed on the website of the online store does not constitute an offer to conclude an agreement according to the provisions of the Civil Code,
which means, among other things, that the Store may refuse
conclude an agreement in particularly justified cases, in particular to protect their property.
8. By accepting the Terms and Conditions, the Customer undertakes to:
9. Use the Store in accordance with the Regulations and the law;
10. Use the Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning;
11. Use of any content posted on the web pages of the Store solely for personal use
12. The customer may not make a purchase anonymously or under a pseudonym or using incorrect personal data.
§3. Placing and executing orders and concluding a sales contract
1. The Customer may place orders for goods available in the Store 24 (twenty-four) hours a day for 365 days a year.
2. The Store does not carry out wholesale sales of goods, including the sale of goods for further resale.
3. The store has the right to refuse orders:
unpaid by the Client,
ordered in bulk quantities,
indicating the purchase of goods for further resale,
placed on an incorrectly filled order,
submitted in violation of these regulations.
1. Shopping in the Store is possible only for users who have an active Account.
2. To create an Account in the Store, you must fill out the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following
data: name and surname of the Customer, e-mail address of the Customer, password to the Account.
3. Logging into the Account is done by providing the login and password established by the Customer in the Registration Form.
4. The Customer has the opportunity to request the deletion of his Account at any time without giving a reason. Account Deletion Reports
e-mail: elitepuppy. shop@gmail. com
5. The Seller is not responsible for disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure,
unauthorized actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Store with the Customer’s technical infrastructure.
6. In order to place an Order, you must:
have an account in the Store;
select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the “Add to Cart” button;
log in to your Account in the Store;
fill out the Order Form by entering the data of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered,
choose the type of shipment (the method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice data, if they are different from the data of the recipient of the Order,
click on the button “Place an order with payment obligation”,
choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the payment method - pay for the Order.
if the Customer wants to issue a VAT invoice, enter the invoice data, if they are different from the Customer’s data;
choose the method of delivery and enter the data for the delivery of the goods, if it is different from the address provided by the Customer;
confirm the Customer’s acceptance of the obligation to pay for the ordered goods by clicking on the “Buy and pay” icon.
1. Clicking on the button "Place order with obligation to pay" results in placing a binding Order for Products
located in the Cart and obliges the Customer to pay for the ordered Products.
2. Orders are executed within the European Union.
3. The Customer has the option to enter a discount code, if he has one in the field called “Discount Codes”. Then, after typing
discount code and clicking on the "Activate" button the price will be modified accordingly.
4. Placing an order by the Customer means submitting an offer by the Store to conclude a contract of sale (purchase) of the ordered goods.
The offer is binding for the Customer if the Store immediately confirms its acceptance for implementation.
5. After placing an order to the Customer’s e-mail address indicated on the Customer Account during the ordering process
for purchases, a confirmation of receipt by the Store of the order placed by the Customer will be sent. If the implementation
order is possible, an e-mail with confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address of the Customer
acceptance of the order for execution. Confirmation of acceptance of the order is a statement by the Store about acceptance of the offer.
Upon confirmation of acceptance of the order, an agreement concerning the order is concluded between the Customer and the Store.
In the event that the Store does not confirm acceptance of the order for execution, the agreement between the Customer and the Store shall not be
concluded, and any payments made for the unaccepted order will be returned to the Customer immediately.
6. The agreement concluded between the Consumer or the Consumer Entrepreneur and the Store regarding the purchase of a given product has the character
timely and lasts for the period of execution of the order. Place of performance of the service related to the purchase of goods in the Store
is the delivery address indicated by the Consumer or the Consumer Entrepreneur.
7. The customer is obliged to pay the full price for the ordered goods. The unpaid order will be cancelled and the Store is
exempted from the obligation to carry it out.
8. In case of technical problems or wish to obtain additional information, the Customer may send a question
9. The necessary condition for the execution of the order is the creation of an account and the provision of data allowing for the correct
identification of the Buyer, including in particular the e-mail address. If the Customer provides incomplete data,
the absence of which will result in the inability to contact the Customer, the Store reserves the right to suspend implementation
order until the data enabling the execution of the order in accordance with these Regulations are obtained.
10. Changes to the order may be made by the Buyer only before acceptance of the order for execution by
Shop and only at the express request of the Buyer.
11. The Store reserves the right to additional verification of the Customer’s data, e. g. by telephone contact.
In connection with the execution of the order, a communication concerning the current course is sent to the Customer's e-mail address
placing and executing an order (order status). As part of this communication, the Store may send information about
unfinished order and – after completing the order – the Store may send a message to the Customer with a request for
express your opinion (review) regarding the order. The expression of such an opinion (review) by the Customer is voluntary.
§4. Availability of ordered goods
1. All goods offered in the Store are available goods.
2. In exceptional situations, e. g. if several Customers place an order for the same goods at the same time,
it may happen that the goods will not be available. In such a situation, the Client will be informed of the impossibility of
to complete the order within 7 days from the date of placing the order.
§5. Prices of goods and payment
1. All prices are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices, i. e. include VAT.
The prices do not include delivery costs (delivery costs depend on the way the goods are delivered to the Customer).
The total cost of the order (i. e. the price of the product including delivery costs) is indicated in the shopping cart before placing the order by the Customer.
2. The prices given in the Store are valid from the date of placing the order to the date of its implementation.
3. The Store reserves the right to change the goods and prices of goods in the Store (this does not apply to goods
already ordered by the Customer and confirmed by the Store orders to be fulfilled).
4. The customer has the opportunity to pay for the order: in the form of an online transfer through an external payment system
PayPal,, card payment. After proceeding to payment, the Customer is safely redirected to
the website of the payment operator. If no payment is recorded within one hour of placing the order,
the order is cancelled.
5. The Store reserves the right to introduce new Products, withdraw Products, carry out promotions
and giving discounts, as well as temporarily offering free Products. This authorisation does not affect
Orders that were placed before the effective date of any of the amendments. Details and duration
are always included in the description of the Product. The duration of each promotion is limited, Discounts and promotions do not add up.
6. For each order, an appropriate accounting document is issued electronically and sent to the e-mail address
the Customer, to which the Customer hereby agrees.
7. The sold Product remains the property of Wiktorija Muzyczuk-Pipka Fortuna Group with its registered office in Olszewnica
Old until full payment of the selling price of this Product.
§6. Receiving orders, delivery and delivery costs
1. Ordered goods are delivered only within the European Union via a courier company
to the address indicated by the Buyer in the order.
2. Available delivery ways in store:
DHL courier shipment;
Courier Shipment DpD
1. The customer will be notified of the delivery date after the goods are delivered by the Store
(the status of the order will change). A change in the delivery date may occur only as a result of such
agreements of the Client directly with the Courier Company. Deliveries of Products take place on working days.
2. Shipping costs are borne by the person placing the order for the Product.
3. If you order several Products, they will be delivered in one shipment within the corresponding time limit
the longest of the waiting periods indicated for the ordered Products, visible next to each of the Products in the Store.
4. The Customer may not collect the goods in person at the Stationary Store.
5. If you purchase a gift voucher, it is possible to use it in the Store. After purchasing the voucher, it remains
sent to the Buyer’s email indicating the amount, code and expiration date. With Le Collet voucher you can pay for any
purchase Online or in a brick-and-mortar store. The voucher can be redeemed several times, the unused amount is transferred to the new code.
For purchases above the limit of the purchased voucher, the remaining amount may be supplemented with the payment method available in the Store.
The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
6. Delivery costs depend on the method of delivery of the goods to the Customer and is indicated in the shopping cart before placing the order by the Customer.
7. The costs of transport (delivery) shall be borne by the Buyer.
8. The delivery will not include additional activities, in particular the costs of unloading at the place of delivery and
delivery of goods to buildings and premises, and only delivery to the indicated address, where the Buyer will
is obliged to unload and collect the goods at its own expense and risk.
9. Upon receipt of the goods, the Buyer is obliged to check the goods in terms of quantity and quality. In the case of
notice visible damage at the time of receipt of the goods in the received consignment, a protocol should be drawn up
damage in the presence of the courier and refuse to accept the goods.
10. The time of delivery of the Product to the Customer is up to 5 working days, unless in the description of the Product or during the confirmation
Orders are given a different date.
11. The beginning of the period of delivery of the Product to the Customer counts:
If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payments or payment card –
from the date of crediting the Seller’s bank account or settlement account.
§7. Withdrawal from the agreement
1. Consumer or Entrepreneur The consumer has the right, without giving a reason, to withdraw from the contract of sale of goods
purchased in the Store within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the goods. To meet the withdrawal deadline
from the agreement it is sufficient for the Consumer or Entrepreneur Consumer to send with the goods a statement of withdrawal from
contract to the e-mail address elitepuppy. shop@gmail. com .
2. If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement, we recommend
use the withdrawal form available in your account.
3. In the event of withdrawal from the agreement undamaged, unused goods Consumer or Entrepreneur Consumer should
return to the address: ul. Zorzy 24, 05-123 Olszewnica Stara with declaration of withdrawal and VAT invoice
or with a receipt within 14 days.
4. Consumer or Entrepreneur Consumer should keep proof of delivery in order to verify compliance with the return deadline.
5. Consumer or Entrepreneur The consumer is obliged to return the goods in a condition not exceeding the necessary
to determine the nature of the goods
6. If you withdraw from the Sales Agreement, we are obliged to do so immediately, but no later than within 14 days.
from the date of receipt of your declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, return to you all payments received from you,
including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs that may arise in connection with the selection by
your delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us). We use the same means to refund the payment
the payment you used during the original transaction, unless we expressly agree with
You another means of payment. Under no circumstances will we charge you any fees for this.
We may withhold a refund of the payment received from you until we receive the refund
the Product or until you provide proof that the Product has been shipped to us, whichever of these events
will happen sooner. Any refunds are made automatically to the bank account number used by
You're to pay. If you pay by bank transfer, the payment will be returned to the account from which the transfer was made.
If you pay by PayPal or credit card, the refund will be made to the associated PayPal account or card account
credit. In the event of a partial withdrawal from the agreement, if the amount threshold meeting the conditions for granting the rebate is not
The Consumer must reckon with the loss of the previously granted discount.
7. Direct costs of returning the goods and the risk of return by the Consumer or the Consumer Entrepreneur to the Store are charged
Consumer or Entrepreneur Consumer. In addition, if the Consumer or the Entrepreneur has chosen the method of delivery of the goods
other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by the Store, the Store is not obliged to return to the Consumer or
Entrepreneurs Consumer of additional costs incurred by him.
8. Consumer or Entrepreneur The consumer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the use of
it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature of the goods, and what are their characteristics and functionality.
In order to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of things, you may normally open or unpack the package to check
characteristics and functioning of things and examine them in the manner customary in brick-and-mortar stores.
1. The Store is liable to the Buyer for defects of goods - non-conformity with the contract of goods purchased in the Store on the terms specified
in the Civil Code and in the case of Consumers or Consumer Entrepreneurs on the basis of the Act of 30 May 2014.
on consumer rights.
2. In the event of sending defective goods, the Customer may return the purchased goods to the Store in the original packaging together with
all accessories. The Customer sends the goods to the following address: ul. Zorzy 24, 05-123 Olzewnica Stara.
3. Complaints are accepted by e-mail: elitepuppy. shop@gmail. com
4. Complaints will be considered immediately, but no later than within 30 days from the date of notification.
If the data in the complaint or information prevents recognition of the complaint and requires completion
is immediately upon request by the Store to supplement them. The complaint should contain data enabling the identification of the Customer,
the subject of the complaint (e. g. type and date of occurrence of the defect) and claims related to the complaint.
5. If the Store does not take a position on the subject of the complaint submitted by the Customer
(Consumer and Consumer Entrepreneur) within 30 (thirty) days from the date of its notification, it is accepted,
that the complaint was considered legitimate by the Store.
6. If the complaint is considered positively, in the first place the Store will be entitled to exchange the goods
defective on a new free from defects or removal of the defect, unless bringing the goods into conformity with the contract will be impossible
or would require excessive costs. If replacement for a new product free from defects will be impossible, the Store will return to the Customer
the equivalent of the price of the advertised goods or after the consent of the Customer, will issue another goods available in the store.
This does not affect the ability of the Customer to submit a statement on price reduction or withdrawal from the agreement in accordance with
7. Taking into account the complaint in the case of the Customer who is a consumer, the cost of delivering the defective Product to
The Seller shall bear the Seller, in the case of a Customer who is not a consumer, the cost of delivery shall be borne by the Customer.
8. If the Customer agrees to the replacement of the goods, the cost of re-delivery of the goods shall be borne by the Store.
9. Any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not exclude or limit the rights of Customers,
Purchasing goods as Consumers or Entrepreneurs Consumers, provided for in the applicable law.
§9. Personal data
Personal data provided by Customers (including during the process of placing an order in the Store without registration)
The stores are protected in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data
data and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (i. e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344).
1. The data controllers are Wiktorija Muzyczuk-Pipka Fortuna Group, ul. Zorzy 24,
NIP 5361785433, e-mail: elitepuppy. shop@gmail. com, tel. +48 731198860.
2. The Buyer’s personal data in connection with the Purchase-Sale transaction will be processed for the following purpose and scope:
in order to fulfil the submitted order – the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to
performance of a contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR); in the scope of data provided as an optional legal basis for processing
consent is given (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
in order to fulfil the statutory obligations incumbent on the Controller, resulting in particular from the provisions of
tax and accounting regulations – the legal basis for processing is a legal obligation (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
in order to possibly establish and assert claims or defend against them – the legal basis for processing is justified
interest of the Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) consisting in the protection of his rights
1. The Buyer’s personal data are processed for the period necessary to perform the service and for the period necessary to perform
obligations incumbent on the Controller, imposed by law, and in case of possible determination, investigation
or defence of claims – for the period of limitation of such claims provided for by law.
2. Personal data are provided voluntarily, however, their provision is a necessary condition for placing an order in
online store and fulfillment of this order.
3. The Buyer has the right to access the content of his personal data and to rectify, delete or limit them
rectification processing, as well as for data portability.
4. The Buyer has the right to object to the processing of personal data based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR
or for direct marketing purposes.
5. The Buyer has the right to withdraw consent to data processing at any time. Exercise of the right of withdrawal
the consent does not affect the processing that took place on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
6. The Buyer has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if, in the Buyer’s opinion, data processing
violates applicable legal provisions on the protection of personal data.
7. Your personal data may be disclosed only to entities with whom entrustment agreements have been concluded
processing personal data and to whom we share data on the basis of applicable regulations.
§10. Electronic services
1. The following Electronic Services are available in the Online Store: Newsletter, Account, Order Form,
Notification of product availability.
2. The Order Form service is provided free of charge and is a one-time service and is terminated with
at the moment of placing the Order through it or at the moment of earlier discontinuation of placing the Order
through it by the Customer.
3. The Electronic Account Service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period until the request is submitted.
deletion of the account by the Client.
4. Electronic Newsletter service and notifications of product availability is provided free of charge by
time indefinite. The Customer has the opportunity, at any time and without giving a reason, to unsubscribe from
Newsletter by sending an appropriate request to the Service Provider via e-mail
to the address: elitepuppy. shop@gmail. com . The way of implementing the Newsletter service is regulated by the Newsletter Regulations.
5. Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services by the Service Provider can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
§11. Provisions relating to traders
1. The content of 11 of the Regulations applies only to Customers and Service Recipients who are not Consumers.
2. In accordance with Art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the Seller’s liability under the warranty for the Product to
The non-consumer customer is excluded.
3. The Seller has the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement concluded with the Customer who is not a consumer
within 14 calendar days from the date of its conclusion. Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement in this case may
occur without giving a reason and does not give rise to any claims on the part of the Customer who is not a consumer against the Seller.
4. As soon as the Seller issues the Product to the carrier, they pass to the Customer who is not a consumer
the benefits and burdens associated with the Product and the risk of accidental loss or damage to the Product.
In such a case, the Seller shall not be liable for loss, loss or damage to the Product arising from
from its acceptance for transport until its delivery to the Customer and for the delay in the transport of the consignment.
5. If the Product is sent to the Customer via the carrier, the Customer who is not a consumer is obliged
is to examine the consignment at the time and in the manner accepted for such consignments. If he finds that at the time
there has been a loss or damage to the Product, he is obliged to carry out all necessary actions
to determine the liability of the carrier.
6. Liability of the Service Provider/Seller towards the Service Recipient/Customer who is not a consumer, without
due to its legal basis, is limited - both within a single claim as well as within
all claims in total - up to the amount of the price paid and the costs of delivery under the Sales Agreement.
The Service Provider/Seller is liable towards the Service Recipient/Customer who is not a consumer
only for typical damages foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract and is not liable for lost
benefits in relation to the Service Recipient/Customer who is not a consumer.
§12. Final provisions
1. Pictures of goods may slightly deviate from their actual appearance in particular reflecting
colors may appear differently on different types of monitors.
2. The Store reserves the right to change these regulations for an important reason, which is in particular:
the need to adapt the Regulations to the provisions of law directly affecting these Regulations and
resulting in the need to modify the Regulations in order to comply with the law;
the need to adapt the regulations to recommendations, orders, rulings, provisions, interpretations, guidelines
or decisions of competent public authorities;
expansion or change of the functionality of the Store, including the introduction of new services provided electronically
or change existing functionalities of the Store;
the need to remove any ambiguities, errors or clerical errors that may occur in the Regulations;
change of contact details, names, identification numbers, e-mail addresses or links included in the Regulations;
prevention of abuse;
in other situations, when it will aim to make the operation of the Store more attractive and the quality of the services provided.
1. Any changes will be posted on the Store’s website and will come into force on the day of their publication.
2. The use by the Customer of the services of the Store after the introduction of changes to the Regulations means their acceptance.
3. In accordance with the applicable regulations, the Store informs that the use of services provided electronically
may involve risks.
4. The Regulations are subject to the provisions of the law generally applicable in the Republic of Poland. In matters
not regulated by these Regulations, the generally applicable provisions shall apply, in particular:
The Civil Code, the Act on Consumer Rights, and the Act on the Provision of Services by Electronic Means and Others.
The agreements concluded by the Store and the services provided are performed in the Polish language based on Polish law.
5. Possible disputes arising between the Customer who is not a Consumer or Entrepreneur Consumer and the Store,
shall be settled by the court having territorial jurisdiction for the registered office of the Store.
6. The Store agrees to submit any disputes arising from
with concluded agreements for the delivery of the Product by means of mediation proceedings. Details to be specified
by the parties to the conflict.
7. The consumer has the opportunity to use out-of-court methods of handling complaints and pursuing claims.
The consumer has the opportunity to:
8. apply to a permanent consumer arbitration court with a request
on the settlement of a dispute arising from the concluded agreement,
9. apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection with a request
to initiate mediation proceedings on the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Customer and the Seller,
10. free use of the help of the powiat (municipal) consumer rights ombudsman or social organization,
whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (e. g. Federation of Consumers, Association of Polish Consumers).
11. More detailed information on out-of-court complaint handling and redress procedures,
The consumer may search on the website http://www. uokik. gov. pl and in the offices and websites
powiat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include the protection of
consumers or Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection.
12. For statistical purposes and to ensure the highest quality of services, the Store uses the information stored
by the server on the Customer’s terminal device, which are then read every time the browser is connected
13. Products available in the Store may constitute works within the meaning of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and
related rights, are subject to legal protection and constitute the intellectual property of the Seller.
14. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Customer acknowledges that all copyrights and all trademarks associated with the Store
belong to the Seller (or has appropriate licenses) and are subject to legal protection, in particular the provisions of
referred to in the above paragraph.
15. These Regulations are addressed to consumers, entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs on consumer rights, unless
that a given provision of the Regulations stipulates otherwise and is addressed only to consumers or entrepreneurs, or
entrepreneurs on consumer rights.